Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher for Windows
1. Click the Tools menu. (For Internet Explorer 7.0, click on the Tools button).
2. Click Internet Options to open the Internet Options dialog box.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click the Internet symbol (a globe).
5. Click the Custom Level button to open the Security Settings dialog box.
6. In the Settings list, scroll down to Scripting.
7. Under Active Scripting, click Enable so that a dot appears next to it.
8. (If you are unsure about the other Security Settings, please check with your Network Administrator).
9. Click OK to close the Security Settings dialog box.
10. Click Yes in the Warning! Message box.
11. Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Netscape 7.0 and higher for Windows
1. Click Edit; then click Preferences.
2. Click on Advanced left arrow to expand menu.
3. Click on Scripts - Plugins.
5. Click the OK button.
Firefox 1.5 and higher for Windows
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. Click on the Content icon.
4. Click OK.
Safari 2.0 and higher for Mac
1. Click Safari; then click Preferences.
2. Click the Security icon.
4. Close the window.
Firefox 1.0 and higher for Mac
1. Click on Firefox.
2. Click on Preferences.
3. Click on Web Features.
5. Click OK.
Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher for Mac
1. Click Explorer;then click Preferences.
2. Click Web Browser left arrow to expand menu.
3. Click Web Content.
4. Under Active Content, check Enable Scripting.
5. Click OK.
Powered by: MWRC